At Gixel our goal is to explore, innovate and design a novel next generation augmented reality experience. Our research in Computer Vision, Localization, Sensor Fusion, and Machine Learning enables a scene understanding for our AR technology. Our team explores, develops, and delivers new cutting-edge tracking technologies with realtime capabilities.
We are looking for candidates with experience in Machine Learning and Signal Processing, to drive the development of a novel software and hardware tracking system.
- Condense state of the art results tracking technology into a real time 6 degree of freedom (DoF) AR tracking system
- Work with the team to help define, implement, and validate data collection pipelines, and run practical experiments related to Sensor Systems and Machine Learning Algorithms
- Design and implement state-of-the-art Machine Learning Algorithms using PyTorch, TensorFlow, or other platforms
- Implement real time low latency algorithms on embedded hardware
- Experience with Simultaneous Localization and Mapping (SLAM), Visual Inertial Odometry (VIO), Sensor Fusion and State Estimation
- Experience in software engineering in C/C++
- Interpersonal experience with cross-group and cross-culture collaboration
- Hands-on experience working with Motion Sensors such as Inertial Sensors, Pressure Sensors, Magnetometers, Ultrasonic Transducers
- 3+ years’ industry experience working with modern Machine Learning algorithms, specifically Deep Convolutional Networks, Recurrent Neural Networks, Clustering, and Dimensionality Reduction
- 3+ years’ experience in building and training machine learning models in Python, using PyTorch or TensorFlow
- Familiarity with the emerging Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality technologies
- High levels of creativity and quick problem-solving skills